Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in AAPS Open
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies.
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
- If you have chosen the “No revisions option”, please briefly state this in your cover letter
No Revisions option
Submitting authors can choose a "No Revisions" option. This means that papers are either accepted or rejected. There will be no request for a revision. Authors who receive an acceptance with some minor improvement suggestions will have the option of publishing the paper without changes or, preferably, following the improvement suggestions. The latter, however, is not a condition for publication.